09 August 2012

A thanks from me


I am happy with my life now. I have pakngah, makngah and mama. I have a friends who has always supported, was not the kind of childish behavior of friends anymore. Even, some family member who always want to overthrow me, it's ok. I am not a sad child anymore, I have a way to silence them now. One day you  will all be silent and sat down with our success. God willing, with the blessing of God, all this had to happen one day. I appreciate you all who have helped me during my life. This self is breathing again. Alhamdulillah. 




from POPO


3 comments:

  1. hye pooo, syud niii.,...idk y, but this entry make me cry..pms maybe..but macam ada aura kat situu..what ever it is, be strongg.. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hill chill, orang ada mengalami perkara sama mcm Po kan, and I'll be sure your we at the same situation for last time rite. Yang penting kena kuat and sabar :)

    ReplyDelete

Klik dan kongsi pendapat korang